Click on the publication title to go to their home page, or on the date to go directly to pages relating to my work.
- From My Imagined London, With Love: Inkspill Magazine (awarded second place in their 2010 short story competition.)
- Fearless: Received an honourable mention in ReadingWriters’ Winter Wind competition.
- String her up on the Pomegranate Tree: Volume magazine, Issue 9.
- Goodnight, Sweet Lady: Mirror Dance, Winter 2012.
- Old Oak & The Maiden: Scheherezade's Bequest, Spring 2013.
- The Grey Queen's Gown: Unsettling Wonder, Winter 2013.
- How Red Runs: Enchanted Conversation, March 2014
- “The Smell of Nostalgia”: Simply Beautiful magazine, Issue 7